Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is finally here!



Today is my last day of Christmas vacation. I have a few mixed feelings about this. We definitely need a routine in our house. However, it is nice not to have to worry about getting up at a certain time in the morning, and stay in pj's all day if we choose.
As I look around at all the Christmas decorations still up in every room. I wonder when is the best day to take them down (I feel like I just put them up). The tree is so beautiful and the memories of the children putting on the decorations is still fresh. Then I decided as I look under the tree at all the needles laying there, today is the day that it must come down. So I decided to take one more picture of our wonderful tree. It is pictured above.

Now it is just a memory of another Christmas spent in this house. One more memory of our family coming together and sharing this special time. Just one more memory that we captured on camera, because if it were not for the camera would the children remember the Christmas of 2011. Today was the day that we added another picture to the albums and a memory that will last a lifetime. If I could only pause time....

No comments:

Post a Comment